WordPress Site Search
- Every word is sacred; free speech, again.
- Yes, yes, yes! Why you should vote for Scottish Independence.
- 12 Angry Men; the importance of debate.
- Don’t leave me hanging on the telephone; Craighouse call-in.
- Asking the wrong questions; Brendan Eich, boycotts & freedom of speech.
- A question of principle; Edinburgh Napier University’s Principal, Dame Joan Stringer, issues press release on Craighouse.
- In Defens; voices resolute in opposition to new build at Craighouse.
- Promise me this; manifestos for the Edinburgh local Council elections 2012.
- Pistols at nightfall; Wikipedia blackout and shelving of SOPA.
- Watch yer language; David Cameron compares Ed Miliband to someone with Tourette’s.
TagsAberdeen annual median salary art 6 art 8 BBC big society censorship court order craighouse cuts daniel moylan david cameron decree domain domain suspension due process echr fair trial fitwatch forward intelligence teams freedom of speech Fukushima Daiichi human right act in it together Japan joinyourpeople justhost london evening standard mental ill-health mental illness millbank millbank protest milliband national statistics Nominet Nuclear police private and family life protest Radiation Radiation Exposure reasonable grounds schizophrenia scottish independence Sievert
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Scaremongering is as easy as ABC; ABC News on customs radiation screening of Japanese imports, 23rd March
In the small hours of the morning here in the UK, BBC News occasionally screens what was recently aired on ABC News America. Their Chief Health and Medical Editor, Dr Richard Besser, has just interviewed a customs official at an … Continue reading
After reading a Tweet from endless_psych questioning the relation between exposure in Japan and that of living in Aberdeen, I decided to do some “back of a cigarette packet” calculations. Well, the fire at Fukushima Daiichi involving the spent fuel … Continue reading