WordPress Site Search
- Every word is sacred; free speech, again.
- Yes, yes, yes! Why you should vote for Scottish Independence.
- 12 Angry Men; the importance of debate.
- Don’t leave me hanging on the telephone; Craighouse call-in.
- Asking the wrong questions; Brendan Eich, boycotts & freedom of speech.
- A question of principle; Edinburgh Napier University’s Principal, Dame Joan Stringer, issues press release on Craighouse.
- In Defens; voices resolute in opposition to new build at Craighouse.
- Promise me this; manifestos for the Edinburgh local Council elections 2012.
- Pistols at nightfall; Wikipedia blackout and shelving of SOPA.
- Watch yer language; David Cameron compares Ed Miliband to someone with Tourette’s.
TagsAberdeen annual median salary art 6 art 8 BBC big society censorship court order craighouse cuts daniel moylan david cameron decree domain domain suspension due process echr fair trial fitwatch forward intelligence teams freedom of speech Fukushima Daiichi human right act in it together Japan joinyourpeople justhost london evening standard mental ill-health mental illness millbank millbank protest milliband national statistics Nominet Nuclear police private and family life protest Radiation Radiation Exposure reasonable grounds schizophrenia scottish independence Sievert
Tag Archives: Stop Online Piracy Act
In the last few hours, the English language version of Wikipedia has confirmed that it will go dark for 24 hours on Wednesday this week (18th January 2012) in protest against the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), which has been debated … Continue reading